Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thank You Dr. Dyer!

We all come to this planet with special gifts and I am indeed grateful that I was a recipient of Dr.Wayne Dyer's gift. He was one of the most remarkable teachers and spiritual guides who has walked this planet, and along with Leo Buscaglia and Louise Hay became one of my Mentors  as I began my professional journey. I heard him speak back in the late 80's at a counselor conference in Ft.Worth. I had never heard of him and had not read his first books, Your Erroneous Zones and Pulling Your Own Strings, but it was that day that I heard a young passionate college professor and counselor say these words to an auditorium of professional counselors:
                               "People treat us the way we teach them to treat us."
 I too was young, a human development educator and a therapist, and I left that conference knowing that those words were powerful and meaningful. I applied that concept to my own life and taught it to my clients and to my interns. 30 years later it is still one of the most significant life skills I teach as a Life Coach and Consultant. Dr. Dyer left his physical body last Sunday and I have pondered over the past few days how to honor him and his work. The unbelievable volume of work he created is remarkable and has touched and changed lives all over the world. Over the next couple of months I will be conducting events which focus on Wayne's work. I hope anyone who reads this will come and bring friends, family members, colleagues. It is my intention to continue to teach, guide, motivate and inspire others to experience higher and higher aspects of themselves and to have healthier and happier lives and more loving relationships. Together we can all make this planet a better place through our thoughts our words and our actions. I hope you will join me to celebrate the life and work of a Master and an exceptional human being.
Mark your calendars and reserve your spot for these upcoming life enrichment events:

Brunch and Wisdom-Sunday, September 13th, 12:30-2:00, St. Martins Wine Bistro
                       "People Treat Us the Way We Teach Them to Treat Us."

Wine and Wisdom-Monday, September 21st, 6-7:30, St. Martins Wine Bistro
                             "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life"

S'mores, Nature and the Wisdom of Wayne Dyer, An Enrichment Retreat-Saturday, October 3,
                          10:00-2:00, Shooting Star Ranch and Retreat.
                               "10 Secrets to Success and Inner Peace"

For More Information about price and logistics and to reserve your spot simply email me at mollybwell@yahoo.com. with your contact information.
Detailed evites will be forthcoming.
 
Namaste, Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment