Thursday, March 24, 2016

QUIET YOUR MIND-CHANGE YOUR LIFE

The majority of my clients tell me they have a hard time doing any kind of meditation. Some of the reasons are: It takes too much time, I'm not patient, I don't have the time, It's too complicated.
Others who have done meditation but stopped say: They couldn't stop thinking, It took too long, I didn't get enlightened or It wasn't what I had expected.
I understand the resistance as I too seem to avoid doing this very powerful activity to calm my mind and center my soul.
Because I believe that mediation is the way to greater peace, lower stress, improved focus and a more joyful life, I got a great book entitled 8 Minute Meditation by Victor Davich and have decided to offer a class to help others embrace this wellness tool. We all have 8 minutes available to us each day to focus on our own well being. All we need is a structure and a period of time that allows this new skill to become a habit.
I hope you will come and join us for this life changing opportunity. All the information you need is below.  Namaste

 
Quiet Your Mind and Change Your Life: 8 Minute Meditation
I will facilitate this 8 week class in which we will use Victor Davich’s book, 8 Minute Meditation, as our guide. The class is designed to provide a simple, easy, and geared to fit your busy lifestyle approach for creating greater peace, lower stress, improved focus, and a happier life.
Beginning Wednesday, April 6th we will meet from 6:30-7:30 and end the experience on May 25th. The cost for the class is $160 with an $80 deposit received by April 4th to reserve your spot and the balance due by May 18th. Knowing how schedules can often be, the class is designed so that you can be doing the work if unable to attend every class. Although it would be best if you can attend the first class, arrangements can be made for you to join us the second week. We will meet at the Hampton Court Building at 4311 Oak Lawn, Suite 600. Please come dressed for comfort. There is secure underground parking available.
To begin your new meditation journey simply rsvp to me via email and send your $80 deposit right away to Molly Behannon, 25 Highland Park Village, 100-147, Dallas, Texas 75205 and get your own copy of 8 Minute Meditation by Victor Davich (http://www.pequin.com/)
Hope to see you there! Namaste
(Mark your calendars for my upcoming Gently Down The Stream Renewal Retreat which will happen on April 9th, from 10-4 at the Shooting Star Ranch and Retreat. Info with be coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment