Wednesday, May 11, 2016

EMBRACE YOUR PERSONAL POWER

The more you connect to the Power within you, the more you can be free in all areas of your life.
Louise Hay, my mentor for over 30 years, wrote a wonderful book called The Power is Within You which I highly recommend if you truly want to understand the concept that the Power that runs the Universe is also within each of us. You can call it Intelligence, Infinite Mind, Higher Power, God, Universal Power, Inner Wisdom. Like Louise, I  have spent my entire professional career helping people discover their personal power and their strength. I not only believe, I know, that when we learn to love ourselves, to truly understand and accept what a divine creation we are, our lives work.
When we discover our own power and inner wisdom and strengths, we are better able to navigate life and to overcome roadblocks; we are better able to meet the challenges of life.
Self discovery is a wonderful and powerful experience. We need to know who we are, what we feel, what we believe, what matters to us. We need to treat ourselves, as well as others, with love, kindness and respect. When we stop and listen to the voice, the Power within, we find clarity and direction.
We often give our Power away out of fear, guilt, self doubt, or insecurity.
I will be exploring this concept more at my upcoming Power Brunch and Wisdom event at St. Martins Wine Bistro from 12:30-2:00, on May 22nd. Click on the Events tab for more information. Hope to see you there.
Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment